Research and Development Cell
SVPCET emphasizes innovation and technological development through its initiative in R&D activities. The institute undertakes and supports scholarly and academic research in diverse areas of science and technology. It has a broad and varied portfolio of research interests and conducts researches within its academic programs under all the departments.
Seven different departments (U.G. (ECE, CSE, EEE, Civil, & Mechanical) and P.G. (MBA & MCA) at SVPCET with such activities could thus enable to contribute more to the development of the country and the society at large. The Research and Development cell of SVPCET is the wing of the institute which facilitates, channelizes, and regulates as per the institute rules all the academic and sponsored research projects in the institute. The institute conducts projects and seeks funding and partners for collaborative research projects among other academic institutions, universities, government, industries, and various research bodies in India and abroad.
Whether in a classroom, laboratory, workshop or studio, SVPCETresearch programs are known for their commitment to inquiry, innovation, community service, and creativity. It intends to broaden the opportunities for students and professionals to develop core subject knowledge which are duly complemented by various research interventions, thereby helping the students to make a mark in the global arena. Research is an integral part of progress. The present world stands testimony to this statement. Academic research is an essential dimension of exploring new paradigms in development. It is a necessary ingredient of most programs of study.
Members of the Cell
- Encourage the faculty to pursue research.
- Motivated the faculty to send the funding proposals in their interested research areas.
- Organize the events related latest research areas, funding proposals, patents, etc.
- Identify the potential industries and experts from industry, R&D labs who can provide guidance to existing faculty in research.
- Motivates various Departments to have MoUâ€™S with various industries for different purposes.
- Creates awareness in faculty about various standard Journals and encourage them to start working in the direction of writing high quality technical papers in standard journals.