4 year B.Tech Programmes
Of the sanctioned intake in each branch of engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats.
Admissions for Category – A seats
Admissions are conducted by the Convener - EAPCET Admissions, through web counseling based on the EAPCET ranks of the candidates.
Admissions for Category – B seats
B- Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, VIJAYAWADA.
Candidates who have passed two year Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent with not less than 50% of marks in the prescribed group subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission. However, the order of priority for selection of candidates for admission is the rank in EAPCET, marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.
3 year B.Tech Programmes for Diploma Holders (Lateral entry)
Of the sanctioned intake in each branch of engineering 20% of seats as supernumerary seats are allotted to Diploma Holders for admission into II Year B.Tech directly. Admissions into II Year B.Tech through lateral entry for Diploma Holders are conducted by the Convener, ECET (FDH) Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in ECET (FDH) and the rules of reservations.
There are no B – Category (Management Quota) Seats for lateral entry into II Year B.Tech.
Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.
Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations.
Admissions for B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh (APSCHE). The B – Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.
3 year Diploma / Polytechnic Programmes
Candidates seeking admission in Polytechnic Diploma Program should have passed 10th class and must have secured not less than 50% of marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) before taking the admission.
Candidates can opt for SVPCET (POLYCET CODE: SVPP) after clearing their POLYCET exam under convener quota.
Candidates can also apply for Spot admissions without POLYCET.