- ID card is mandatory.
- Decision of the judges will be final and will not be subjected to any further discussions.
- Registration fee is Rs.200/- per Paper Presentation..
RULES and REGULATIONS OF TECHNICAL QUIZ:
- A team shall consist of maximum of THREE students.
- The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
- Participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or any other electronic instruments.
- Questions shall be in the form of multiple choice, True / False statement, Visuals,Specific-answer question etc.
- Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
SCREENING / ELIMINATION ROUND:
- Each team would be given a set of question paper containing 20 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Time limit – 20 minutes.
- Only 6 Teams would be selected for final stage rounds.
- In case of tie between 2 or more teams, further 5 questions would be asked for final selection.
- The selected teams shall have to appear for the final round.
ROUND 1 : ON-STAGE ROUND
- A question will be asked to a team and if they are unable to answer, it will be passed to the next team – Rounds
- Each team would be asked 2 questions each.(Objective type or specific answer questions) , 10 marks for each correct answer.
- If a team cannot answer the question, they can pass the question & then the question would be forwarded to the next team.
- Answering time is only 20 seconds.
- Team discussion is allowed.
ROUND 2: RAPID FIRE ROUND
Each team will be asked as many questions as possible one after another in one minute of time.
- 10 marks for the correct answer and negative 5 marks for the wrong answer
- Team discussion is allowed
- If a team cannot answer the question, they can say pass for the next question.
- The question will not be forwarded to the next team.
ROUND 3 – AUDIO-VISUAL ROUND
A Video clip or audio or visual will be projected on the screen.
1.10 marks for the correct answer and negative 5 marks for the wrong answer.
- Time is limited to 30 seconds to answer the question
- No passing is allowed to the next team.
- Audience can answer subjected to Quiz master’s request.
Technical Quiz Competition – Coordinators:
|Department||Faculty Coordinator||Phone Number|
|EEE||J Nagaraju||88972 21657|
|ECE||N Anil Kumar||95425 33355|
|CSE||C Pravallika||89194 99006|
|MECH||P Hari||82473 64218|
|CIVIL||P S Bhanu Priya||98498 73295|
|MBA||P Hemavathi||70324 37205|
For further Queries contact:
Ph : 88972 21657
Mail ID : email@example.com
Dates to remember:
Registration is open from 3rd -4th October -2017 from college website in web link.