- Project Expo is a technical event in which the participants should prepare their project at home and they have to bring the project to demonstrate before the judges.
- There is only one round and the best is chosen by the judges and the respective prizes are given away.
General Rules and Guidelines for competition
- Each team can have maximum of 4 members.
- The competition is open to only under graduate students.
- Members should have a valid student ID card of their college.
- A team member can participate in only one project presentation.
Regulations for competition and display of Project :
Student taking part in project exhibition event should follow certain rules regarding the event.
1) The project for competition must be displayed and presented with an effective power point presentation.
2) The presentation should contain a simple description about their project.
3) The candidates can take help of following points to describe their project in the ppt.
- Block diagram
- Working principle.
- Its advantage and disadvantages
- Future Work
4) Teams will be given a space to set up their model/design at the venue, center-3 for exhibition and for judging.
- Partial outputs are considered.
- All selected participants will receive participation certificate.
- Basic system requirement will be made available to participants as per requirement of project.
- Participants should bring all their requirements to execute their project.
- The decision of the judges shall be treated as final and binding.
- The panel of judges consists of subject experts from our college.
- The organizers reserve the rights to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit
Judging: Key Evaluation Criteria would be
- Design (Compactness and the efficiency of work done)
- Efficiency (Performance of said task)
- Relevance with practical need.