Training and Placement gives a silver lining to the course and is a curtain raiser for student’s career making. We are focused towards providing students with the best and nothing less to help our students build strong careers.
SVPP, being a fine blend of educationists and entrepreneurs has superior relations with corporate houses and other prestigious institutions. Our placement team works round the year to ensure successful and respectable placements with esteemed organizations.
Training & Placement Cell has the responsibility of facilitating the campus Recruitment Programmes. The Placement Office initiates and takes care of contacts with leading organizations for campus visits and is functional throughout the year. It endeavours to match the aspirations of the students with the needs of the Industry. It also assists the students for Summer Industrial training.
The objectives of TAP Cell are :
- To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment.
- To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
- To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development.
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding opportunities for self-employment and job opportunities in India and abroad.
- To provide opportunities for higher studies in India and abroad.
- To prepare students for competitive examinations like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, GATE, CAT etc.