Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates are prepared to be employed in IT industries and be engaged in learning, understanding, and applying new ideas.
- Graduates are prepared to take up Masters/Research programmes.
- Graduates are prepared to be responsible computing professionals in their own area of interest.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- Ability to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modeling and design of computer based systems.
- Ability to apply the engineering knowledge in all domains, viz., health care, banking and finance, other professions such as medical, law, etc.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to analyze the problem, subdivides into smaller tasks with well defined interface for interaction among components, and complete within the specified time frame and financial constraints.