Department of CSE was started in 2001 with an intake of 60 students with the approval of AICTE and is currently affiliated to JNTUA Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. The intake is increased to 120 from the year 2005. The Department will be the center of Excellence with competent facility, State-of-Art laboratory equipment, adequate infrastructure with the faculty strengths of 2 Professor, 6 Associate Professors and 23 Asst. Professors to mould the students into leaders in their progression. The department soon won laurels with the dedication and devotion of the faculty who are well qualified and rich experienced. With the halcyon and positive environment provided by the Management, the department made rapid strides and rose still to further heights day by day. Contribution of papers to National and international seminars and attending of QIPS by the faculty reflect their real for intellectual growth.
- The department equips the students to perform analysis, specification, design and implement exceptional computer solutions.
- The students are bestowed with practical experience based on the cutting-edge computer technology.
- The department aspires to produce accomplished professionals by enhancing their general skills in logical & analytical understanding.
- The students are facilitated in their career placements by providing multiple placement training courses.
- provide a positive attitude towards and willingness to:
i. communicate and cooperate effectively with other people in teamwork
ii. take up leadership opportunities
iii. propose and present new thoughts or ideas with a critical and open mindset
iv. identify and apply appropriate computer science knowledge to solutions
v. adapt solutions to reflect social, economic, environmental, health and safety considerations.
- To produce more University Gold Medals
- To achieve 100% result.
- To achieve 100 % placement
- To increase industry-institution interaction.
- To modernize all the laboratories
- To conduct International conference every year
- Strengthen the institute through a network of alumni.
- To create better entrepreneurs in the IT Sector
- To have more Post Doctorates in the Department
- To initiate more job-related certificate courses for the students
- To promote quality research and undertake research projects keeping in view their relevance to needs and requirements of technology in the local industry.