Rules and guidelines:
- Participants must register their names in online on or before 27th September 2017.
- This code debugging contest will be held on online.
- During contest, no participant is allowed to browse the internet. If any case that participant will be eliminated from the list.
- Students should participate as a individual member.
- Basic languages- C ,C++,java and DBMS.
- Participants are not allowed to discuss any aspects of the problem with others during challenge.
- All decision made by the judges are final and are not subject to appeal.
- The top two participants in the contest will be announced as winners. Event Incharge will assign Code to Debug.
- All teams will be given the same set of problems to solve.
- Each problem will have a specified point value. The more difficult the problem, the more points a correct solution will receive.
- Bug evaluation can be done by two independant judges(appointed by contest committee) and the marks for the individual participants will be calculated.
- After debugging, each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- Winners are determined strictly based on overall score as determined by the scoring.